How did we miss out on this huge one? Brazilian model Bruno Olimpio is in town and we’re pretty sure he has lots to offer. He’s biding his time in these Covid times, modeling and stuff. His current partner must be very happy, too.
On the occasion of this eventful end of the year (and decade), here are the top ten stories of 2019 in terms of engagement and insights. While I have chosen to blog at will and slow down in the process, I make it a point to bring you fresh new photos and stories as much as possible.
10. Body Beautiful. Tanner Mata’s first foray into mainstream underwear modeling. First of a series of airbrushed photos for Avon undies. Hot nonetheless.
9. Bid A Man. Up and coming (no pun) tv personality Bidaman Nathan Garcia and his all-too revealing video. You have to start somewhere in showbiz.
8. Fire. Always remembered in our collective loins, the boy with the dragon tattoo Akihiro Sato gets it up and about with a new video.
7. Body Wonderland. No let-up on Tanner Mata’s underwear photos. He appears again for the catalog in sexy briefs.
6. Marked Man. You’ve seen his dick, now see Mark McMahon in another light, i.e. in his underwear.
5. Beach Boy. Favorite boy Mathew Custodio goes to the beach in VPL-ready Bench/Body underwear. For looking the hottest, he gets a free pass for wearing one at sea.
4. Expectation + Reality. Model-actor Kit Thompson is hard at work, in and out of the camera. Don’t we love him more?
3. Tony Hardy. Tony Labrusca divides the queer peanut gallery: is he nasty or nice? After his bad behavior gets publicized, he takes time to repair the damage.
2. Exposed. Tony’s bestest fried Alex Diaz gets outed in a the most horrific way by a gym instructor. People rally in Alex’s favor.
1. Leaked. A certain director’s photos get leaked and the internet is abuzz. He has since come out, with a hot man-candy in tow.
I have been sleeping under a pink rock lately, I missed the Anthony and Alexander show. Rather, controversy. The boys figured in a border conflict, mainly Tony (and Alex chimed in) thrusting his weight (and abs) around. Apparently, immigration officers did not take it too well and Tony is now in hot water. If they get deported, we’ll be missing those gorgeous bodies. And then again, character trumps physical beauty, right?
Time flies fast. You’re a pimply, horny teenager one time and next thing you know, you’re an adult on a yacht. Alexander Diaz a.k.a. Alexander McDermott is basking in his newfound glory under the hot January sun. Do we love him more now? Before?
We do this every year, right? You get first dibs on the boys who get to be on the centerfolds of the local Cosmopolitan magazine. This year, race car driver, occasional model and perpetual cute boy Marlon Stockinger is king on the cover. There is always someone for everyone, so here are nine more in the main list –
With his star on the rise, Anthony Labrusca loses his shirt (again) for the magazine shoot. Tanner Mata, on the other hand, bulges through his terry joggers. No stranger to nudity and more, Luis Hontiveros sears everything for the annual feature.
One of GMA’s resident hunks, Addy Raj won’t be left behind with his abs for days. Handsome model Josh Barfuss just needs to pose and preen, he’s fine that way. Our favorite boy Marco Gumabao finally makes a shirtless appearance for a mag, and we love him more.