It has been another tireless year of boys and men in all their states of shirtlessness (and oft times, nakedness)! Definitely, we had a bumper crop of them, and today’s a compilation of the top ten posts of 2016 based on user views and comments combined.
10. Self Tanner. How can you resist that handsome mug? One of the safest posts, yet the response was overwhelming! Everybody loves Tanner Mata!
9. Man of the Year. Karanjit Singhdole won Man of the Year, besting 11 others in Indonesia, and everyone went apeshit wth the bile and brimstone. I still couldn’t figure out why.
8. Filling Station. Viral petrol boy CJ Querol joins a contest, and everyone weighed on his chances of winning.
7. Disrobed. This, undoubtedly, is the Photo of the Year! Martin del Rosario admits to its authenticity.
6. Starshine. *Gasp! It’s him and we can’t get enough of that Baloney Poney!
5. Eternal Onion. Ronnie Alonte’s fake nude made for some wild imaginings!
4. Wankers. Famewhores Matt Ivan Oda Chopitea and Christian Lloyd Garcia were suspects in a murder-robbery case. They went scot-free.
3. Free Transform. Luke (formerly Lucky) Conde’s amazing transformation generates buzz!
2. Sexy Mature Man. Indeed he is!
- I Am Nine! The 9th anniversary of this site and we had a real treat in those easily recognizable lips, nips and abs! The lovely penis was the cherry on the sundae!
Hah! Here’s further proof that much of the world’s beauty and hotness is being born and bred in this side of the pond! Mister Hairy Legs here are Miguel Mari Guia and CJ Querol, winners of the recently concluded Mister Philippines contest. Miguel is Mister International-Phils while CJ is Manhunt International.
AR dela Serna and Miguel Mari Guia
CJ Querol and Issa Janda
The boys are wet and we’re just too glad they are! This is a tribute to all the beauty pageant crazies out there, and it’s the guys’ turns (and twists) to get featured as reps of the Philippines in international competitions of the aesthetics variety. AR dela Serna is Mr. Supranational-Phils, Miguel Guia is Mr. International-Phils, CJ Querol is Manhunt Intl-Phils, and Issa Janda is Man of the Year-Phils. Take your pick!
Remember that boy supposedly “discovered” at a petrol station? He’s back and CJ Querol‘s got more to offer than fuel, lubricants and special fluids. He’s got the awesome-st moose knuckles this side of town, and frankly, I’m a bit impressed. Hopefully, we’ll get to see more of him in the (modeling) future.
I just love how social media users get hysterical about newfound sexy boys on the streets. After all, it has been slim pickings this side of the globe, in terms of hunks and cuties. Recently, photos of a hot gasoline (petrol) boy made the rounds of lascivious FB and IG accounts, and CJ Querol is now famous. Well, relatively, considering how fickle popularity in showbiz is. If you want to know more about CJ, the world wide web is now replete with his sob story.
Trivia: Did you know that he’s the cousin of one-time sexy actor Enrico Contreras in the early 200s?
See the resemblance?