4. Harry finished school in Bicol province as a Marine Merchant, or so I heard when I asked him about school. Charming and soft-spoken, clearly, he is the new star of the group. [And he’s moved to Makati, somewhere in a relatively new condo in a busy part of the city.]
5. Chunky Maico or Ivan was more popular with the girls [yes, there were girls in the audience]. He was seen backstage, mobbed by the girls for photos.
6. The boys are set to go on tour in Singapore and Sydney, as revealed by Lex Bonife.
2. Harry Chua’s Ang Lalaki sa Parola [The Man in the Lighthouse] is all set for limited theatrical release, and not as a direct-to-video movie anymore. Viva is working on the details for the release date so watch out for this debut of Provoq’s new star.
3. Harry disclosed to me that he has moved from Sampaloc, Manila to a Makati City condo, where one of my siblings also lives.
4. It was Justin de Leon’s birthday that night, making him the oldest in his batch at 29 years.
5. The most applauded number was the pole dance sequence of Niko, Chester and Harry.
6. There were no “predatory” old men at the show. The people seated at the couches were decent guys, gracious enough to offer us remaining spaces in their seats and bottles of the free drinks. There were, however, pompous little queers who think they are above the rest because of their age and Greenhills garb.
7. Spotted among the audience were GMA Starstruck eliminee and model Randolf Stamatelaky and Mossimo Bikini finalist Rafael Gonzales with his duded out boyfriend. They were also seen backstage, after the show, hobnobbing with the boys.
8. After the show, the boys gamely posed for photos with some of the audience, backstage. Niko Arellano was the most playful, Maico Eduria was tired and grumpy, Chester, Gabriel and John Miller were bashful, and Justin, Harry and Johnron were very accommodating.
9. The new magazine of Provoq was also launched that night. It costs Php 340.00. Go buy the photozine as I will not be scanning and posting the revealing pictures here guys. For those abroad, you may email Lex Bonife at email@example.com on how to place orders for the new video and the magazine.
2. You get a free drink, shaken not stirred.
3. You get to view Johnron’s family jewels up close. Or maybe Chester’s. Or Justin’s. Them all!
4. You have your own entrance and exit points to the venue.
5. There are cute yuppies watching the show too at the VIP section.
6. You’ll get to see UPH slobbering at the guys. [I’m not sure if this is a plus point , though]
For reservation of VIP tickets, email your name and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org. VIP tickets cost Php1,500 each. For other ticket inquiries to Cruise, you may contact Viva Concert office at 687-6181 local 620 or 745. [Thank you Lex for the photos you sent. Keep ’em coming!]
Just a couple of days to go and it’s time for the boys of Provoq in their most-anticipated show. Come hell or high water, Cruise is pushing through this Friday August 10 at the NBC Tent, with a series of “sexually-charged production numbers” from the main men, together with a host of other stripteasers and impersonators. A few remaining VIP tickets are still available. Get a free drink and a chance to interact with the Men of Provoq for every purchase of a VIP ticket. VIP section will give the perfect view of the Men of Provoq as they perform on stage.