Before Brazilian Pietro Baltazar entered the Bench/Body backlot as an endorser, there was actor Jomari Yllana in bleached blond hair and seaside undies, 25 years ago. Jomari’s the original sexy dark boy of Bench (along with the taller one named Richard Gomez). Who’s hotter now?
The fruit does not fall far from the tree, with all its sturdy wooden wonders. Jomari and Andre Yllana smolder alike, and while Jomari joined BenchBody in his bulgestastic underwear shots immediately when he turned 18 in 1994, the bigger question is: will Andre be donning the sexy BenchBody suit soon, too?
They may not look identical, but Jericho and Santino Rosales each have endearing boy-next-door traits. Beauty comes in all shapes, seniority and sizes, but the younger ‘un seems to be catching up on daddy’s relaxed good looks. Santino is definitely coming on his own now.
Today, your Facebook and other social media accounts will be flooded with photos of your friends’ fathers’ ugly mugs. Fat and unpleasant. Not much to look at, to drive home the point. So, if you’re getting all that dad mushathon in all their awful images, I made a list of hot DILFs in showbiz. You know, an antidote to all that unsightliness.
13. An unlikely choice, perhaps, but how can you not like, make that lust after James Blanco. Boyish and sweet, he’d make the perfect cuddle buddy on a cold, rainy night. Before he goes home to his wife and kids.
12. Paolo Paraiso, on the other hand, would be the beer buddy who gets drunk easily and makes sloppy wet kisses on the way home. Your home.
11. I’m imagining Antonio Aquitania as the stay-at-home dad who sneaks you in the backdoor during the kids’ afternoon naps. Get it? Backdoor?
10. The disciplinarian dad, Alfred Vargas. He can start with the whip.
9. AJ Dee will make love to you by the poolside. Or underwater.
8. The quiet one, Paulo Avelino is not-so-quiet inside the bedroom.
7. Andrew Wolff may milk you dry with your finances, but he will milk you dry, too.
6. Christian Vasquez will follow every bit of your heart’s desire. And then some.
5. Chunky-hunky Troy Montero talks tough: I had a long day at work baby and daddy needs some relief.
4. When Dennis Trillo has needs, he fulfills them.
3. The soft-spoken, kind-hearted dad, Martin Jickain. Daddy those baby blues!
2. Weekends at Daddy Wendell Ramos‘s house is always fun.
1. Dominated by Doug Kramer‘s big, muscled bod is always a turn on.