It’s summer and the boys are jobless, so the next best thing for them to do is to shed some clothes for social media. Kit Thompson is doing just that and it’s such a delight seeing him workout in his underwear, sweaty wetty and lots of jizzy.
On the occasion of this eventful end of the year (and decade), here are the top ten stories of 2019 in terms of engagement and insights. While I have chosen to blog at will and slow down in the process, I make it a point to bring you fresh new photos and stories as much as possible.
10. Body Beautiful. Tanner Mata’s first foray into mainstream underwear modeling. First of a series of airbrushed photos for Avon undies. Hot nonetheless.
9. Bid A Man. Up and coming (no pun) tv personality Bidaman Nathan Garcia and his all-too revealing video. You have to start somewhere in showbiz.
8. Fire. Always remembered in our collective loins, the boy with the dragon tattoo Akihiro Sato gets it up and about with a new video.
7. Body Wonderland. No let-up on Tanner Mata’s underwear photos. He appears again for the catalog in sexy briefs.
6. Marked Man. You’ve seen his dick, now see Mark McMahon in another light, i.e. in his underwear.
5. Beach Boy. Favorite boy Mathew Custodio goes to the beach in VPL-ready Bench/Body underwear. For looking the hottest, he gets a free pass for wearing one at sea.
4. Expectation + Reality. Model-actor Kit Thompson is hard at work, in and out of the camera. Don’t we love him more?
3. Tony Hardy. Tony Labrusca divides the queer peanut gallery: is he nasty or nice? After his bad behavior gets publicized, he takes time to repair the damage.
2. Exposed. Tony’s bestest fried Alex Diaz gets outed in a the most horrific way by a gym instructor. People rally in Alex’s favor.
1. Leaked. A certain director’s photos get leaked and the internet is abuzz. He has since come out, with a hot man-candy in tow.
In a perfect world, the boys are handsome and smell like peppermint soap and have morning woodies reaching up the ceiling. Actor-model Kit Thompson is our Exhibit A for that, as shown in this latest still from his movie. We’re allowed to fantasize.