Luke Conde is wildly famous in this site thanks to posts like this and pics like this. You may have seen him in the altogether in the not-so distant past, but today’s extra special because sometimes, the imagination has to run wild. He’s filled out his own underwear quite nicely, proving he is the perfect package.
Love him or hate him, happy boy Luke Conde works for me in this photo. He’s done a number of things to better himself and that is quite admirable. Showing them off, looking pretty in clean-cut wholesomeness with a bit of raunchy, is worthy of appreciation, too.
It has been another tireless year of boys and men in all their states of shirtlessness (and oft times, nakedness)! Definitely, we had a bumper crop of them, and today’s a compilation of the top ten posts of 2016 based on user views and comments combined.
10. Self Tanner. How can you resist that handsome mug? One of the safest posts, yet the response was overwhelming! Everybody loves Tanner Mata!
9. Man of the Year. Karanjit Singhdole won Man of the Year, besting 11 others in Indonesia, and everyone went apeshit wth the bile and brimstone. I still couldn’t figure out why.
8. Filling Station. Viral petrol boy CJ Querol joins a contest, and everyone weighed on his chances of winning.
7. Disrobed. This, undoubtedly, is the Photo of the Year! Martin del Rosario admits to its authenticity.
6. Starshine. *Gasp! It’s him and we can’t get enough of that Baloney Poney!
5. Eternal Onion. Ronnie Alonte’s fake nude made for some wild imaginings!
4. Wankers. Famewhores Matt Ivan Oda Chopitea and Christian Lloyd Garcia were suspects in a murder-robbery case. They went scot-free.
3. Free Transform. Luke (formerly Lucky) Conde’s amazing transformation generates buzz!
2. Sexy Mature Man. Indeed he is!
One of the few guys worth my while to watch in the Hashtags group of boys is dancer Zeus Collins. He’s a favorite in this site, and while some of you may find him “old” and “mature” for your picky sensibilities, Zeus will forever be the hunky pop-and-locker in his crazy-testosterone prime!
And in stark contrast, here’s Luke Conde. Love him or hate him, he’s staying in showbiz. He’s trying his darnedest to fit in, and so far he’s surviving the glitzy world he’s in. The cutesy looks, of course, help a lot, thanks to that life-changing transformation a few years back.
So there’s this social media thing called the Be Careful Who You Bully (In Middle School) Challenge, where one’s supposed to post two pictures, one old and one recent photo and see how people react to the transformation! Luke Conde‘s not actually jumping on the bandwagon, so I made this for him just in case he wants to tell you uglies that, uh, beauty is skin deep and it’s in the eyes of the beholder and all those stuff.
Luke Conde was ugly before.
Ready for his
nose close up.
More sexy shots in the past.