We start fresh, literally. New guy in town Emilio Perez is merely 18 years old and well, he may have escaped your notice last year. He may be worth a second look, what with these underwear shots that show off his fine legs and stuff. Here’s to youth!
Did I miss anything in 2016? It was such a good year of boys and men making full use of the tools of social media to show off, well, their tools and stuff. I’m not complaining, and whatever comes my way gets shared in this wayward blog. Who’s looking forward to 2017? This is my tenth year, and most of you may egg me on to retirement but I’m not about to write 3o yet for this site. There’s so much (boys) to write about, and exciting things are cumming each season. I started this website as a personal blog, along the way dishing out with you the photos that get attached in the mail from generous souls. This year is not any different, and thank you for being a part of this journey.
It has been another tireless year of boys and men in all their states of shirtlessness (and oft times, nakedness)! Definitely, we had a bumper crop of them, and today’s a compilation of the top ten posts of 2016 based on user views and comments combined.
10. Self Tanner. How can you resist that handsome mug? One of the safest posts, yet the response was overwhelming! Everybody loves Tanner Mata!
9. Man of the Year. Karanjit Singhdole won Man of the Year, besting 11 others in Indonesia, and everyone went apeshit wth the bile and brimstone. I still couldn’t figure out why.
8. Filling Station. Viral petrol boy CJ Querol joins a contest, and everyone weighed on his chances of winning.
7. Disrobed. This, undoubtedly, is the Photo of the Year! Martin del Rosario admits to its authenticity.
6. Starshine. *Gasp! It’s him and we can’t get enough of that Baloney Poney!
5. Eternal Onion. Ronnie Alonte’s fake nude made for some wild imaginings!
4. Wankers. Famewhores Matt Ivan Oda Chopitea and Christian Lloyd Garcia were suspects in a murder-robbery case. They went scot-free.
3. Free Transform. Luke (formerly Lucky) Conde’s amazing transformation generates buzz!
2. Sexy Mature Man. Indeed he is!
Looking at this brothers makes me want to put down that leftover Christmas cake (heavily fruited, of course) and start to hit the treadmill at the gym. And then again life is unfair, actually, as Kirk and Clint Bondad are also handsome young men. With smashin’ bods!
Indeed he is! Marlon Stockinger is the type you would bring home to momma: sweet with cuter-than-cute boy-next-door good looks . Yet somebody beat us to the punch, and all we could do for now is gaze in awe at such a fine young man. A little shirtlessness would do for now.
Brazilian model in our midst Hans Weiser shows off his amazing bod and VPL in his underwear endorsement for Bench Body. That’s enough reason, of course, for a full feature of this handsome model for today. As an underwear endorser, it’s thrilling to see Hans execute it so admirably.
One hunk who’s quietly working under the radar in Manila is Matthias Rhoads. Anyone who can sing and dance and act on live stage is a mean feat, and he’s got my admiration. The half-nakedness is, of course, the bonus for most parts.
One of the few guys worth my while to watch in the Hashtags group of boys is dancer Zeus Collins. He’s a favorite in this site, and while some of you may find him “old” and “mature” for your picky sensibilities, Zeus will forever be the hunky pop-and-locker in his crazy-testosterone prime!
And in stark contrast, here’s Luke Conde. Love him or hate him, he’s staying in showbiz. He’s trying his darnedest to fit in, and so far he’s surviving the glitzy world he’s in. The cutesy looks, of course, help a lot, thanks to that life-changing transformation a few years back.
Let’s take a short, short break from all the wankers. Wholesome feature is Timothy Lim, who is so cute I can’t decide if he’s hot and sexy in these photos, or just plain adorable as a puppy. Since he took off the shirt and pants, I’ll go for “hot and sexy” for now, although I would love to pinch those, uh, cheeks in the name of cuteness.
It has been slim pickings lately this side of the globe. Today our hunk’s from the other side of the pond, not too far away. Mr. World Malaysia Mohd Yusuf Tony kept things warm and toasty lately with his shower shots and we’re in awe.« Previous 1 2 3 4 … 179 Next »