It has been another tireless year of boys and men in all their states of shirtlessness (and oft times, nakedness)! Definitely, we had a bumper crop of them, and today’s a compilation of the top ten posts of 2016 based on user views and comments combined.
10. Self Tanner. How can you resist that handsome mug? One of the safest posts, yet the response was overwhelming! Everybody loves Tanner Mata!
9. Man of the Year. Karanjit Singhdole won Man of the Year, besting 11 others in Indonesia, and everyone went apeshit wth the bile and brimstone. I still couldn’t figure out why.
8. Filling Station. Viral petrol boy CJ Querol joins a contest, and everyone weighed on his chances of winning.
7. Disrobed. This, undoubtedly, is the Photo of the Year! Martin del Rosario admits to its authenticity.
6. Starshine. *Gasp! It’s him and we can’t get enough of that Baloney Poney!
5. Eternal Onion. Ronnie Alonte’s fake nude made for some wild imaginings!
4. Wankers. Famewhores Matt Ivan Oda Chopitea and Christian Lloyd Garcia were suspects in a murder-robbery case. They went scot-free.
3. Free Transform. Luke (formerly Lucky) Conde’s amazing transformation generates buzz!
2. Sexy Mature Man. Indeed he is!
We love a bit of gossip once in a while (scroll down below for some background): The young boys were released yesterday for lack of evidence (and apparently, no case was filed). There was really no money involved because the employees got their salaries way ahead. Besides, another angle’s being delved into as the barangay chairman filed three reports in the police blotters for death threats via anonymous text messages. The plot thickens, but what becomes of our little boys now?
On rare occasions, we veer away from all the cuteness and beautiful things among boys and men, and we pay particular attention to the ugly side of humanity. In the news lately for a gruesome death, the suspects Matteo Oda Chopitea and Christian Lloyd Garcia looked familiar among followers of racy social media accounts. What have you done, little boys?