It turns out Tony Labrusca did not food binge during the lockdown after all. He’s still got the body to die for and he has solid proof. Any showing of flesh from this guy is greatly appreciated, and we’re sharing.
On the occasion of this eventful end of the year (and decade), here are the top ten stories of 2019 in terms of engagement and insights. While I have chosen to blog at will and slow down in the process, I make it a point to bring you fresh new photos and stories as much as possible.
10. Body Beautiful. Tanner Mata’s first foray into mainstream underwear modeling. First of a series of airbrushed photos for Avon undies. Hot nonetheless.
9. Bid A Man. Up and coming (no pun) tv personality Bidaman Nathan Garcia and his all-too revealing video. You have to start somewhere in showbiz.
8. Fire. Always remembered in our collective loins, the boy with the dragon tattoo Akihiro Sato gets it up and about with a new video.
7. Body Wonderland. No let-up on Tanner Mata’s underwear photos. He appears again for the catalog in sexy briefs.
6. Marked Man. You’ve seen his dick, now see Mark McMahon in another light, i.e. in his underwear.
5. Beach Boy. Favorite boy Mathew Custodio goes to the beach in VPL-ready Bench/Body underwear. For looking the hottest, he gets a free pass for wearing one at sea.
4. Expectation + Reality. Model-actor Kit Thompson is hard at work, in and out of the camera. Don’t we love him more?
3. Tony Hardy. Tony Labrusca divides the queer peanut gallery: is he nasty or nice? After his bad behavior gets publicized, he takes time to repair the damage.
2. Exposed. Tony’s bestest fried Alex Diaz gets outed in a the most horrific way by a gym instructor. People rally in Alex’s favor.
1. Leaked. A certain director’s photos get leaked and the internet is abuzz. He has since come out, with a hot man-candy in tow.