Hot Men in the Philippines
Search
Search

Block Solo

One word [or is it two?]: Volleyball. Cute boy Mark Lee plays volleyball. A lot. So he knows back row attack, dig and dink, and I’m not doing the double entendre here. The 23-year-old, who lists himself as a businessman now, used to play for the DLSU Men’s Volleyball Team.  He was featured in the 2011 Cosmopolitan [Phils] magazine hot and new bachelors list.
Total
0
Shares
Comments 146
  1. Haaay super crush ko ito when he was still with dlsu volleyball. Siya at si myco antonio (still playing with dlsu) ang matinee idol… mukhang mabango at amoy mabango na players. In short, pang-mayaman ang kagwapuhan.

  2. What is up with people automatically assuming only gay men play volleyball?

    And no, he does not do backrow attacks but when he is in front he sure gets the ball on TOP of the blockers.

    1. Kasi po sa pilipinas 99% ng volleyball players either mga out na becky o mga in the closet. From grade school to grad school totoo yan. You must be living under a rock if you are not aware of that FACT. pero may chance naman he’s part of the 1% pero i seriously doubt it.

    2. I beg to differ. In my HS back in Alabang, our male volleyball team players are the most “maton” and hunkiest guys in the campus with the prettiest girlfriends too.

    3. 99% is such a huge claim. It’s sad that we as gay men does not want to be stereotyped but we as well engage in such atrocious practice. Volleyball is a very skill-demanding sport and although there are numerous gay people who excel on it. No, it’s not a gay sport, just as basketball should be branded as a sport for men aka straight. UP jersey #7

    4. Well said anony 3 april. Just to add: and who ever told that 100% of those who play basketball is straight?!

    5. wagas kung maka-hangal. ikaw na ang may pinakamatinong pag iisip. ipaghanda nga ng monumento ito at bigyan ng jacket.

  3. mga ma’am

    send ko po tonight ah. webcam pictures yun. As to how i got it, secret na lang po. πŸ™‚

    hindi po sya becky mga sis.

  4. So choosy and ibang beki!!!

    Normally pag chakang beki yun ang maarte! They hate the world because the world hates them hahaha!

    Ask nyo muna mga chakang mukha nyo kung papatol yan sa inyo bago kayo pa ewww-ewww dyan!

  5. Mga bakla talaga dito napakahayok sa titi. Magnagsabi lang na magemail ng katitian nito mega post naman ng email ang mga gaga. Sige marketers ayam mga legit emails tadtarim nyo na ng mga spam! Hahahaha

  6. ANO BA YAN! ‘KALA KO MGA COMMENTS UMAABOT NG 80+! ‘YON PALA PURO PASEND NG PIC NG TITI! MGA HALIMAW SA TITI! PAREHAS LANG YAN MAGKAIBA LANG SIZE AT AMOY! MWAHAHAHAHA!

  7. Wow. grabe. ang dami ko palang sesendan. natakot naman ako bigla mga ma’am. baka ma-scandal si mark nyan… 😐

  8. Dami talagang becky na utu uto! Haller! Kaya marami sa inyo naloloko at napeperahan lang ng mga lalaki! Mga bobita pastoral! Hahahaha ang lolowclass nyo mga ineng!

  9. Anonymous said…
    ANO BA YAN! ‘KALA KO MGA COMMENTS UMAABOT NG 80+! ‘YON PALA PURO PASEND NG PIC NG TITI! MGA HALIMAW SA TITI! PAREHAS LANG YAN MAGKAIBA LANG SIZE AT AMOY! MWAHAHAHAHA!

    ——————————

    Hahaha! Korak! Naglabasan ang email ng mga bakla!

  10. Grabe kayo. Kung volleybal pangbading? Basketball dapat pag straight? Stereotype much?

    Kung alam nyo lang andaming klosetang basketbolista. Mga nagvovolleybal are as athletic as basketball players.

    I don’t think 90% of basketball players cam spike as hard and as good as the professional volleyball players. Ang volleyball ay hindi pangmalamya kung yun ang gusto nyong palabasin.

  11. Masyadong encompassing ang claimna all volleyball players are gay.. That is absolutely not a fact.. That is just stereotyping and its basis is the fact that there are gay volleyball players.. Let us be more rationale in the things we say para hindi tayo magmukhang walang alam.. The danger of a small unthinking mind is great that it may further erode the way people look at gay people and might just reverse the gains achieved by the good leaders of the LGBT community.. Huwag naman tayong maging makitid sa pag iisip, the same way na gusto din nating maging open ang sambayanan na tanggapin tayong mga gay ng society ng walang pag aalipusta.. Kaya sana itigil natin iyong stereotyping na palibhasa volkeyball player eh bakla na agad..

  12. Here we see in their natural habitat, the gullible troglodytes of the assumed female types. All clamoring for coveted images, the authenticity of which is equal to claims of seeing big foot.

  13. marami din ang hunky na naglalaro sa uaap volleyball pero karamihan sa mga becky ay nasa UP at UST.

    im so lucky kasi naabutan kong naglalaro itong si mark lee ng beach volleyball sa uaap and that time nasa labas lang yung make shift na shower kaya dun sila talaga nagtatanggal ng buhangin.

    pero mas type ko pa rin ang mga basketball varsity guys. if you want we can exchange referals. pls e-mail me at jessymartise@yahoo.com.ph

  14. Anonymous said…
    Here we see in their natural habitat, the gullible troglodytes of the assumed female types. All clamoring for coveted images, the authenticity of which is equal to claims of seeing big foot.

    Friday, 05 April, 2013

    HONG LALIM NAMAN TEH WALA KONG NAINTINDIHAN. WAHAHAHAHA.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.