2. You get a free drink, shaken not stirred.
3. You get to view Johnron’s family jewels up close. Or maybe Chester’s. Or Justin’s. Them all!
4. You have your own entrance and exit points to the venue.
5. There are cute yuppies watching the show too at the VIP section.
6. You’ll get to see UPH slobbering at the guys. [I’m not sure if this is a plus point , though]
For reservation of VIP tickets, email your name and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org. VIP tickets cost Php1,500 each. For other ticket inquiries to Cruise, you may contact Viva Concert office at 687-6181 local 620 or 745. [Thank you Lex for the photos you sent. Keep ’em coming!]