Heck yeah! You’ll have a hard time with these ones. I meant, hard time choosing between Vin Abrenica and Derrick Monasterio. Vin came out first with his Hanford skivvies. Derrick Monasterio followed suit and surprised with his Bench Body ads. Who is your choice?
There’s a cute Filipino-Welsh guy in Grown-ish who goes by the name of Jordan Buhat. His penis pics-and-vids past have surfaced when he became famous. These videos and photos are gold, of course, considering he is a big star now. Ish. Continue reading Grower-ish
He doesn’t “care if you’ve seen it.” Not really. So here goes the penis and other shots, bodily fluids and all. The things I get on my mail these days! I have been inactive for a while. Maybe I’ll update you with the backlog starting with some boy log! Continue reading Uriel Nan Diaz
Wicked Wednesday treat! Guess who?
Meet the lazy-ass post for the day: Jerking Acai
By tradition, we end the year with a top ten list of the most popular posts. You see the pattern, and I love how you can be so depraved and sleazy in the most NSFW way. What could be in store for the coming year?
10. A Handsome Man. Indeed he is, and he remains a popular hunk in this site.
9. Where The Boys Are. Gayboys out and about!
8. Love From A Star. Gil Cuerva is introduced.
7. Here Comes 2017. We started with a collective coming!
6. Modal Motor. Tom’s thumb.
5. Totally NSFW. It’s not, but you can glance once in a while. On lunch break.
4. Hello Nirvana. Ahron is misbehavin’ in business class!
3. Dick Pick. Also at home. Or somebody else’s.
2. Aftermath. The morning after some flashing.
1. Johnson. It had to be him at no. 1!
The lazy-ass post is the weiner post. Need I say more? Need you see more?
Or is it “you’re”? One of the most common mistakes is confusing these two words. The word your comes before another word (usually a noun or a pronoun) to show that it belongs to “you” (e.g., your next wank vid). On the other hand, you’re is a contraction of you are. It has no other uses (e.g. you are next Arron.) But I digress. This is Arron, skivvy-giggly. Wednesdays are cute.